As a legal basis that governs data protection and the conditions for processing your data, we apply the Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 87/18), hereinafter referred to as “the Law”).
1. Data controller
BioCell Hospital doo, with headquarters at Omladinskih brigada 86a, 11070 Novi Beograd (hereinafter: “BioCell Hospital” or “we”).
- all persons who access our website at www.biocellhospital.com (“website”),
- persons who send us an inquiry via the website or through an account on social networks,
- persons with whom we have or will potentially trade goods and services (“clients”),
- persons applying for employment with us (“candidates”),
- persons who sign up for our newsletter.
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1. Personal data we collect from you
Depending on how you use our website, the information we may collect about you may include the following.
a) Personal data that you voluntarily share with us
- information that you decide to share with us, in your inquiry on our contact form or through social networks
- information you choose to share with us for our newsletter
- information you choose to share with us during the application process for employment at BioCell Hospital d. o. o.
If you contact us directly through the contact page or send an inquiry to any email available on the website, or share information with us during a telephone conversation or through social networks, we may receive the following information: Your name, email address, home or business address, your title or name of employer, the content of messages or attachments you submit to us, or any other information you choose to share with us.
If you contact us during the job application process, we will ask you to send your resume and motivation letter. When applying for employment with us, we may ask you questions about your professional life that may be significant for your future position. BioCell Hospital d. o. o. uses your personal data to match your skills, experience and education to the specific positions it offers. This information is forwarded to persons within BioCell Hospital d. o. o. who decide on the employment process or the persons involved in the employment process, who then make a decision on whether they will invite you for an interview. BioCell Hospital will collect additional information from you if you are invited for an interview (or equivalent), as well as in subsequent stages of the process.
When you sign up for our newsletter, you are required to share your email address with us. You may choose to share other personal information with us, such as your name or the organization you work for, but this is not required.
b) Personal data that we collect automatically
When you visit our website, BioCell Hospital may automatically collect certain personal data from your device.
More specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information such as IP address, device type, unique device identification number, browser type, and broader geographic location (eg, country or city-level location). We may also collect information about how your device behaves on our website, including the pages you have accessed and the links you have clicked on.
Collecting this information allows us to better understand our website visitors, where they come from and what content on our website interests them.
2.2. Personal data we collect about you from third parties
Sometimes, it may happen that we receive your personal data even though you did not directly provide it to us.
If you are a candidate for employment at BioCell Hospital, we can obtain information about you:
- from employment agencies – e.g. when an employment agency contacts us to identify you as a potential candidate,
- through publicly available online sources – e.g. from your current employer’s website or from social networks and
- through a written or verbal recommendation – for example, through a recommendation from a former employee/employer or from a person you have specified as a reference person.
|In order to respond to your inquiries sent on the contact page or sent to any email on the domain biocellhospital.com||Processing is necessary due to:|
Providing information or performing medical services or contracting such services with you
|In order to provide answers regarding your other requests that you send to us||Contracts concluded for the purpose of trading goods and services or due to the conclusion of such a contract with you|
|In order to provide and improve our services|
|In order to match your skills, experience and education with the specific roles we offer, during the candidate selection process||The processing is in our legitimate interest, bearing in mind that data processing is necessary and has a minimal impact on the requester’s privacy.|
|In order to inform you about news at BioCell Hospital||Your consent or our legitimate interest. Namely, if you have registered on our website, we will notify you by email until you withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the collection of information previously carried out. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, using the “unsubscribe” option in the email. If you are an employee, representative or shareholder of our client, and you previously had contact with us, we can send you our newsletter based on our legitimate interest. We inform you that we have carried out an interest assessment and have come to the conclusion that data processing in this case is necessary and has a minimal impact on your privacy. If you would like to know more about the methods of determining the existence of a legitimate interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .|
How does BioCell Hospital store my personal information?
BioCell Hospital is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data. We do not share your personal data with third parties, except:
- if we do not have your consent to do so,
- if we are obliged by law to share certain information, including your personal data, with e.g. authorities; in that case, we are not required to ask for your additional consent to share your personal data.
Additionally, BioCell Hospital engages external data processors to undertake certain data processing actions.
BioCell Hospital has established very strict procedures and measures aimed at detailed analysis, evaluation and verification of all processors before establishing a business relationship with them. In this sense, we collect documentation, certificates and references of the processor in order to be sure that the processor will adequately, appropriately and efficiently carry out the task for which he was hired.
Sharing of your personal data
We use appropriate administrative, technical, organizational and other measures to ensure an appropriate degree of protection of your personal data that we collect and process. When assessing whether the applied measures are adequate and whether the level of protection is appropriate, we take into account the nature of the personal data we collect and the nature of the processing we carry out, the risks during the processing of personal data, the costs of implementing protective measures and other circumstances of importance in the specific case .
Some of the protective measures we apply include access control, information classification (and handling), integrity and confidentiality protection, data backup, firewall technology, data encryption and other appropriate measures. Our team members are trained and have the appropriate knowledge and understand the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data protection.
Below are the processors with whom we share data about you:
|The Rocket Science Group, LLC (MailChimp)||Email (marketing) services based on Cloud technology||USA|
|Google LLC||Analytical services||USA|
|Meta Platforms, Inc.||Analytical and marketing services||USA|
BioCell Hospital independently manages servers owned by BioCell Hospital d. o. o.
A cookie is a small file with letters and numbers that we save on your browser and your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
Performance cookies are cookies that collect information in order to improve our website:
|NAME||PROCESSOR||THE USE OF|
|_cfduid, _biz_ flagsA, _biz nA, _biz_pendingA, _biz _uid, _hp2 id., _hp2_props., sparrow id, sparrow init||Cloudflare – cloudflare.com||Protection against malicious users and increased server and website security|
|_fbp, act, c_user, datr, fr, presence, m_pixel_ratio, sb, spin, wd, xS||Facebook – facebook.com||Marketing purposes, in order to improve marketing campaigns on social networks|
|_ga, gat, _gcl au, gid||Google – google.com||Collection and analysis of website traffic data for marketing purposes to improve campaigns on the Google Ads platform|
You can find more information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics on the Google Analytics website. You can prevent the collection and processing of data (including your IP address) by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser.
The information collected through cookies is processed and stored on servers operated by Google and located in the USA. Your IP address will not be associated with other Google data. Collected information may be transferred to third parties in the event of a legal obligation or if a third party processes this data by order.
You have the option to accept or reject cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website if you disable cookies.
There are several ways to manage cookies. See your browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about these features. If you use different computers in different locations, you need to adjust each browser according to your cookie needs.
Some modern browsers have the function to analyze the privacy policies of websites and allow the user to manage their privacy needs. This is known as the P3P feature (Privacy Preferences Platform).
You can easily delete any cookie located in your browser’s cookie directory.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the territory of the Republic of Serbia. In this case, we will only transfer your data:
- to countries that have ensured the appropriate level of personal data protection in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law of the RS (for example, countries of the European Economic Area)
- to countries that do not meet the conditions under point 1, but only by taking appropriate protective measures in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. For example, if we transfer personal data to a recipient in the United States of America (which is highly likely, given the provisions of the previous section), we will first ensure that the recipient is subject to the EU/US Privacy Shield legal framework, or that the recipient is a signatory to the Agreement on data protection in accordance with the applicable standard contractual clauses on the protection of personal data.
How long we keep your data
We do not store your personal data longer than the time necessary to realize the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. not longer than the time for which we have your consent.
For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, your data will be automatically deleted.
If you have sent a job application through our site together with a motivation letter or CV, we will delete your personal data within 3 months after we receive your application, unless you become a member of our team.
As a person whose personal data we collect, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data
- the right to access the data we have collected about you
- the right to correct personal data, in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy
- the right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to request that the personal data we hold about you be deleted
- the right to revoke consent for the processing of personal data, when consent is the basis for processing
- the right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of your data for a specific purpose
- the right to file a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Protection of Personal Data on the website www.poverenik.rs , in case you do not receive an answer within 30 days from the date of your request for the exercise of your rights, or you are not satisfied with the answer.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.